To participate in any of our forums please register by sending your details below.
By providing your details, you agree to the terms of the forum and to be contacted by the RAA on matters relating to the allotments.
- Be kind. Insulting or bullying other members or non-members will get you banned from the forum without prior warning.
- Be civil. We do not condone foul language. Breaking this rule once will land you a warning. Doing it repeatedly will get you banned.
- No advertising. Don’t use the group to advertise yours or someone else’s business, page, fundraiser or website. These posts will be immediately removed and you might get banned. Please remember that conducting a business or trading from an allotment plot is not allowed.
- Use the search option. To avoid cluttering the group, please search the feed before asking a question. Someone might have already asked the same thing before.
- Stick to the topic. We only allow posts and comments related to the group’s activity. Off-topic content will be removed and you will get a warning.
- No spamming. Asking the same question or posting the same comment repeatedly after it has been removed by admins due to rule violation will result in a ban.
- Report rule-breaking. If you see a post/comment that violates our rules, report it to the admins — DO NOT verbally attack the author of said post/comment.
- Think before you report. Don’t report posts or comments that aren’t breaking any rules just because you don’t like or agree with their content.
- Do not share yours or anyone else’s personal information.
- Talk to admin. If you have any questions or concerns or are experiencing issues in the group, please turn to the admin for help. That’s what we’re here for!